I’ve worked with businesses at various stages of development, from established multi-brand corporations to medium-sized businesses and start-ups. Here are some examples…
Ecommerce manager (2017-18)
LSA International are one of Europe’s leading brands of contemporary handmade glass and porcelain.
LSA needed full ecommerce management services for the day-to-day management of the website and growth of the broader LSA ecommerce strategy.
- Management of the B2C website: emarketing planning, management & regular reporting;
- Creation of ecommerce strategy & full business requirements;
- Project management for delivery of new International B2C & B2B websites;
Ecommerce consultant (2017)
Blue Inc are a UK high street urban clothing retailer with over 70 stores.
Blue Inc asked me to identify new opportunities for online growth, with a focus on emarketing strategy, marketplace sales and Website customer acquisition.
- Full eMarketing audit & creation of measurable action plan;
- SMS, eMail, Affiliates, Flash sales, SEO strategy…
- Marketplaces (ebay, Rakuten, Amazon): Grew 2016 revenues by over 600%, delivering on a £1m target.
Ecommerce consultant (2017)
Assisting the Austin Reed Group Web team with the management of the Austin Reed, Viyella and CC brand websites, during the Administration process.
I was responsible for assessing all online marketing activity; including Affiliate, PPC and SEO campaign management and improving their performance.
Ecommerce manager (2014–16)
Working with LSA International, I grew online revenue by delivering a new eCommerce website and eMarketing strategy.
The new eCommerce website focused on driving new revenue, using the Magento Enterprise platform.
Collected thorough business requirements, and selected new eCommerce service providers.
UK Head of ecommerce (2013-14)
Gant are a leading European premium fashion brand. I provided Management and ecommerce consultancy services with the goal of growing Gant UK’s on-line Business.
As Head of eCommerce I had responsibility for the UK eCommerce team, meeting agreed KPIs and growing Gant UK’s online revenues.Working with the MD, UK buying team, marketing department, Head office and other key stakeholders, seasonal YoY revenues grew sharply.Key specialist skills included:
- eMarketing & eBusiness strategy planning and execution;
- Supplier liaison, auditing and service acquisition;
- P&L planning and KPI target reporting;
- Staff development.
Internet business consultant (2013-14)
Gathered business requirements to deliver thorough and detailed documentation for use in supplier review and acquisition, to deliver a new G4S Cash Solutions on-line business.
Provided specialist in-house expertise and input in all areas of eCommerce, as required.
eCommerce consultant (2013)
Shoon are an English shoe retailer. After restructuring, Shoon invited me to help them grow their online business. I created a bespoke, fully-budgeted 12-month marketing plan, which doubled year-on-year growth.
- Full on-line business audit;
- Action plan for new growth;
- Marketing services audit and identification of new opportunities;
- International growth plan.
Head of ecommerce (2010-13)
Blue Inc are an urban youth clothing brand. I managed the entire on-line business. Responsibilities included:
- Developed the infrastructure and business systems required to grow on-line revenues by 400%,
- Creation of an eCommerce team: built department of 9 people to support growth;
- Delivered 15 new on-line business channels, including 4 websites and 11 UK, USA, Aus & Russia eBay, Play and Amazon channels.
- Planning and implementation of all on-line marketing.
- Compete online business planning, strategy and performance reporting to the business.
eMarketing consultant (2010)
T.M.Lewin are a formal clothing brand. I was responsible for all on-line marketing. Services included:
- Full audit of existing marketing services;
- Creation of on-line marketing plan & service provider KPIs;
- Identification of new marketing opportunities and optimisation of existing activity;
- Management of on-line marketing team.
Head of ecommerce (2008-9)
Office are a leading Shoe brand retailer. Head of e-commerce, responsible for all on-line business and management of the ecommerce team.
- Increased on-line business by 150%;
- Managed the eCommerce team;
- Audited and improved the on-line business: Infrastructure, processes and service provision;
- Supplier audit and service acquisition.
Head of ecommerce (2008-9)
Moss Bros are a men’s formal clothing brand. As Head of e-commerce, I was responsible for all on-line business and management of the ecommerce team. Responsibility for the on-line business, included:
- Creation & management of the eCommerce team;
- Full site and processes audit;
- eMarketing planning, target setting and management.
Head of UK ecommerce (2007)
Head of eCommerce for Virgin Retail, UK & Ireland. Virgin were one of the world’s biggest high-street music and video retailers.
- Management of first UK Hybris platform;
- Management of the ecommerce team;
- Development of UK ecommerce strategy.
eCommerce Manager & Consultant (2001-07)
Working with Richemont International as an internal eCommerce consultant and manager to 18 luxury goods brands.
- Creation of holding company-level ecommerce strategy;
- Management and creation of several brand websites;
- Staff development;
- Several individual brand ecommerce strategies;
- numerous brand emarketing strategies.